The University of Hawaii accepts the application for Graduate scholarships for international students who are nationals of Asia, the Pacific, and the United States and are eligible to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii.
The University of Hawaii was established in 1907 and is located in the United States. It is a Public Research Institution with more than 3,000 enrolled students. This university is one of the Oldest Universities in the USA having a good rank all over the world.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by the University of Hawaii to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United States. The scholarship will provide all the expenses to complete your degree. The duration of the Master’s Degree Scholarship is 2 Years while for Ph.D. Degree Scholarship is 3 Years.
University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships Details
- University: University of Hawaii
- Country: United State
- Degree Level: Master & Ph.D
- Deadline: 1 December 2022
- Complete Tuition Fee for Graduate Studies will be provided.
- Free Accommodation
- A monthly stipend to partially cover food and accidental expenses
- Round Airfare Ticket from Home Country to US and Return
- Comprehensive Health Insurance in the United States.
- Books Allowance and an allowance for materials and supplies
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage.
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can apply in one of the following study fields:
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pacific Island Studies
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Master of Law
List of Eligible Nationalities:
To apply for the USA Scholarship applicants must be residents of one of the following countries:
- United States nationals.
- Pacific Region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Northern Marianas, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2023.
- The applicant Must be a national of one of the countries listed above.
- Must have an offer in Masters’s Degree or Ph.D. Degree at the university.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Two years of full-time professional experience while applying.
- Have oral and written skills in the English Language.
- The age should be less than 35 years. The age limit may be 45 years for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers.
- Applicant must be good in health.
- You have to return to your home country after completing your degree.
The last date to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship 2023 in the United States is 1st December 2022. Apply without waiting for the deadline.
How to Apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarships 2023 in the United States. Click Here to view the application process to understand it clearly. Also, visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details: