MTN Global Development Programme is for young, energetic and enthusiastic recent graduates in Africa who are passionate about having a career with a major ICT player across the continent. The programme will afford the individual the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in their community.
It will combine both formal developments as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. Successful applicants will be introduced to business intelligence and digital services.
Programme Sponsor(s): MTN
Program Type: Graduate Development Training
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualification: Young graduates (HND/BSc/MSc/Etc)
Nationality: African Countries
You may like: MTN ICT and Business Skills Training Initiative
The programme will provide successful applicants with an opportunity for an accelerated career path and the opportunity to be exposed to high-level business exposure where there will be an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas at MTN. The opportunity will provide a rewarding adventure to the candidate as they will work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts to develop future solutions that will not only shape the future of customers but that of the candidate alike.
To be eligible for the programme, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Energetic and enthusiastic individuals aged between 22-26 years with a 1st class or second-class upper university degree.
- Applicants must be residents of an African country with valid documents.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to enrol in the training session of the programme and excel.
- Applicants are to be available for full-time engagement if successful.
- International Exchange/Secondment Opportunity
- Community Development
- Structures Personal Development
- Financial Rewards for Performance
- Global Induction
- Medical Aid
- Pension Scheme
- Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the 2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for Africans are to create an online account to apply for the programme on or before the application deadline. They will be required to provide information about their professional career.
Application Deadline: Not Specified