No better and easy Job in Canada than this is the Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship. The Fruit Picking Job in Canada is the most famous and high-demand Job in Canada Like Farm Worker Jobs in Canada. The meaning is understood from the name “Fruit Picker”. Your duty is to pick fruits, and vegetables from Farms, and orchards. It is like you have to Pick fruits from Farms, Vegetables, and these types of things. Then all of them will be placed together and the Packing process will start. Then the Truck Drivers will deliver Fruits and vegetables to the Market. (Farmworker Jobs are also famous in Canada). A lot of Workers are Needed for Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada. Apply and send a CV.
Look, Canada is not a very populated country. They need labor, workers. That is why they focus much on International Foreign workers who can come to Canada. So, you might hear that the Canadian Government has announced more than 1 Million Jobs because they have to reach a target of 447,055 in 2023 and 451,000 in 2024. And the Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship is one the Popular Job the Govt need. The average fruit Picker Worker’s salary in Canada is $27,300 per year or $14 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $30,284 per year.
Details About Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada
Job Country: Canada
Job Type: Fruit Picker
Experience Required: No
Knowledge Required: Not High
Age Limit: No
Visa Sponsorship: Yes (Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023)
Secondly, there is no formal education required for Fruit Picker Job. No age limit. No Previous or high experience is required for Canada Fruit Picking Jobs.
Types of Fruit Picking Jobs Available
- Raspberries, and more.
Don’t miss this because the Fruit picking job in Canada is one of the most popular kinds of jobs among people who are willing to do a different thing. Fruit-picking jobs in Canada are very recommended for many reasons, especially for those who want to earn some extra money.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Relocation support such as Airfare
- First three months of medical insurance if required.
- Visa Sponsorship (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/agri-food-pilot/about.html)
Who can Apply?
- It does not matter where you come from, the Fruit picker jobs in Canada for foreigners are open to people across the world. Anyone from anywhere can apply.
- Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners outside Canada. Most of the people apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
List of Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship for 2023
If you are a big fan of fruits, you enjoy a quiet and peaceful life in the countryside, why not try fruit picking?
- The first step is to apply for a Fruit Picker Job that provides visa sponsorship for international workers.
- Then you will get an email or reply from the worker about the selection or rejection.
- Then they will guide you and assist you with the Invitation Letter, Type of Visa.
Available Jobs Locations and Number of Chances
- Alberta 2
- British Columbia 10
- Canada 40
- New Brunswick 2
- Nova Scotia 1
- Ontario 18
- Québec 5
- Saskatchewan 1
Here are some Canadian companies’ sites where you can find fruit-picking jobs right now:
Fruit Picking Jobs in British Columbia
- BC Cherry Association – You will find plenty of Cherry-picking jobs in the BC listed on the sites.
- BC Fruit Grower Association – Drop them an email with your CV, and they will help you get some fruit-picking jobs in BC.
- Jealous Fruits Recruitment – They offer accommodation to workers (with charges).
- Carcajou Fruit – They offer campsite accommodation (with small chargers).
Fruit Picking Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Most of the Apple picking jobs in Canada will come from Ontario since it is the biggest apple producer in Canada.
- McLean and Buckhorn Berry Farm – Own transportation is required since there is no public transport available.