Chevening Scholarships – You all are welcome to Isoftic.com; on this page, we are going to offer you all the necessary information you need to know about Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 for International Students to study in the United Kingdom. Applications are encouraged to send in their applications. Chevening Scholarships are funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations.
However, Chevening scholarships offer awards to outstanding students with great leadership potential globally to study for a postgraduate (master) degree at any university in the UK. Chevening is the UK Government scholarships and fellowships that enable future leaders to study in the UK, whilst joining a global community of professionals who are creating a positive impact across the world.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevening
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): UK Universities
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: Chevening-eligible countries.
Chevening Scholarships 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Chevening Scholarships 2022 for International Students to Study in the UK, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country who have been offered admission to study at any UK university for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country or territory after the completion of their studies for a minimum of two years.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time they submit their application. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on the applicant’s course and university choice.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2021.
- Applicants must meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2021.
Chevening Scholarships Scholarship Benefits
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Chevening scholarships 2022/2023 are to apply online before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they prepare their academic credentials and other supporting documents. It is important that you prepare for every stage of the application process.
Before submitting your application, it is recommended that you read the guidance offered as it will help you find the right courses, choose appropriate references, and avoid common mistakes that other applicants make.
November 2, 2022
To Visit the Official Website for more Details kindly CLICK HERE.
For more questions, kindly use the comment box below, to reach out to your friends and family across the world kindly share this post on all your social media platform.